- Market Analysis - market size, trends, competition
- Product Strategy - internationalization and localization requirements
- Sales Strategy - development of sales model (direct, indirect), revenue goals
- HQ Support - readiness of HQ personnel and business processes across all functional areas
- Legal - legal representation, filing and forming subsidiary operation
- Finance - accounting coordination with HQ including taxes
- Staffing - determine minimum staffing requirements, hiring, orientation
- Direct - communicate message and value proposition, identify opportunities, trials, sales
- Indirect - evaluate distribution partners to maximize coverage, negotiate agreements
- Senior Executive Asia Pacific Operations with 30 years of experience in start up and sales operations for technology companies.
- Developed strategic sales, marketing and operations plan for market entry including evaluation of distribution and business partnerships.
- Established subsidiary operations and recruited personnel to implement sales, marketing, engineering, technical support, consulting.
- Executed strategic alliances with system integrators, distribution channels, application vendors, OEM partners.
- Achieved sales goals while incorporating individual country requirements and operating “local” organizations throughout the region.
- Bilingual and bi-cultural - Japan.